It is extremely important for us to explain clearly to you, and for you to understand, exactly what personal information (essentially, your “data”) we collect on our website (“the Site”) in association with your account with us for the provision of receipt-reading services (“the Account”), as well as why we collect that information, and what we then do with it.
Information We Collect
Information you give us: for example, when you create the Account, we will ask for personal information, such as the first and last name, birth-date, and a contact email address for the representative of your business with whom we will be dealing.
Information we get from your use of our services: we automatically collect and store certain information about the services you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device-specific information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, and unique device identifiers;
- Server log information, including details of how you use our services and explore the Site; device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and the referral URL, the associated internet protocol (IP) address, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser; and
- Cookies or similar technologies, which are used by Tabscanner and our partners to collect
and store information about a browser or device, such as preferred language and other
settings, when you interact with services we offer.
We do not require you to provide any more personal information than is reasonably necessary to use the services on the Site.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may also use such personal information for internal purposes, such as data analysis and market research.
Information Tabscanner may share
Information we collect may be shared outside of Tabscanner in limited circumstances. We do not share personal information with companies, organisations, and individuals outside of Tabscanner unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With consent
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of Tabscanner with your express consent.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of Tabscanner if we reasonably believe that access to or disclosure of the information is necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Tabscanner, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Tabscanner may also share non-personal information (such as the logos of companies who have registered, tested or used our services) publicly and with our partners.
Access to your personal information
If at any time you wish to stop further collection or use of your personal information, you can delete the Account my clicking on the “Delete account” option on the “Settings” page.
All personal information held by us in relation to the Account will then be permanently deleted within a reasonable period of time, and your participation in the Services will be terminated.
If you have any questions about the Account, please don’t hesitate to contact us, by email or by post: we are here to help you and ensure your experience with Tabscanner is as positive as possible.
You can also send us feedback by contacting us by email or at the address below.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Customer Support, Three Digital Software Trading LLC t/a Tabscanner, of 905 Prime Tower, Business Bay, Dubai.
© Three Digital Software Trading LLC t/a Tabscanner